- Chapthi/Roti/Tortilla 5 no.s
- Paneer 1 + 1/4 cups
- Carrot 1no.( thin stripes)
- Capsicum/Bell Pepper 1 no.(Medium size-finely chopped)
- Onion 1 no.(sliced)
- Green chili 1 no.(finely chopped)
- Ginger-Garlic paste 2 tsp
- Tomato 1no.(small size-finely chopped)
- Chilli powder 1 tsp
- Garam masala 1 tsp
- Curry powder 1/2 tsp
- Jeera/Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
- Fennel seeds 1/4 tsp
- Corinader leaves 1/4cup(finely chopped)
- Salt as needed
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Heat oil in a wide pan,add jeera and fennel seeds when it splutter add onions and green chillies.
- Fry till onions get half transparent and add the ginger garlic paste.
- Saute till raw smell og ginger-garlic leaves.
- Add the finely chopped capsicum,fry for a minute and add the striped carrot pieces.
- Stir well and keep sauting till carrots get soft , then add chopped tomato and stir well.
- Now add chilli powder and curry powder,enough salt and mix well.
- Fry this masala for a minutes and add the shredded Paneer mix everything well.
- Then sprinkle the garam masala powder evenly and stir well.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and stir well.
- Now the veg paneer stuff is ready for the roll.
- Allow the paneer masala stuff to cool .
- After that take a chapthi ,keep the filling stuff at the one end of the chapathi and roll tightly.
- Insert a toothpick to hold the ends .
- Now the Veg Paneer chapthi Roll is ready to serve.
- No need for any special side dish ,it can be served as such or with tomato ketchup .