Recipe Source : Just a Pinch Recipe Club
- All Purpose Flour 6 tbsp
- Brown Sugar 2 tbsp ( or u can use white sugar also)
- Baking Powder 1/4 tsp
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Cinnamon 1/8 tsp
- Nutmeg Powder 1/8 tsp ( i skipped it)
- Buttermilk 6 tbsp (chilled)
- Vegetable oil 2 tbsp ( i used olive oil not EV)
- Vanilla 1/4 tsp ( i used vanilla imitation)
- Carrot 3 tbsp (finely grated)
- Almonds 1 tbsp or more (chopped ) or can use any desired nuts
- Raisins 1 tbsp (chopped)
- Take a small bowl, add sifted flour,brown sugar,baking powder, salt, cinnamon and mix well with whisk/fork.
- Then in another bowl, add buttermilk,oil,vanilla, grated carrot and mix well using spoon.
- After that add flour mixture to the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Lastly stir in chopped almonds n raisins.
- Then pour the batter to 10oz microwave safe mug and microwave in high power for 2 or 2 1/2 minutes and leave it for another 30 seconds.
- That's it...Delicious and soft Carrot cake ready. Enjoy warm with some honey or chocolate syrup.
Linking this to Srivalli's Microwave Easy Cooking event happening now @ Priya's Versatile Recipes.
Show Me Your HITS ~ Carrots & Beets @ Tomato Blues.
Lets Cook ~ Kids Special event.