- Banana Pepper 4 no.s(if it is bigger n broader like banana)
- Besa/Gram Flour 1cup
- Rice Flour 2 -3 tbsp
- Chilli powder 1/2-1 tsp
- Hing powder 1/2 tsp
- Cooking soda a small pinch(optional)
- Jeera/Cumin seeds 1/4 tsp
- Salt as needed
- Oil for deep frying.
- Wash and drain the banana pepper and cut each into 4 pieces or in to 2half and keep aside.
- This banana pepper is not a spicy one n do not cause any stomach upset.
- Take a mixing bowl or any wide vessel,add all the ingredients from besan flour to salt.
- Mix everything well and add water and make this to a thick smooth batter.
- the batter should not be too thick or too thin.
- Heat oil in an medium high heat till it get really hot.
- Dip banana pepper in to the batter and deep fry them in hot oil till it turns light golden brown on both sides.
- then remove form the oil and drain them in a paper towel and serve hot .