- cauliflower 1no.(small size,cut in to small florets)
- Capsicum/green Bell Pepper 1no.(thinly sliced)
- Onion 1 no.(cut in length wise)'
- Garlic 1clove (finely chopped)
- Chilli powder 1 ans 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- salt as needed
- Oil 3-4 tsp
- Take a wide sauce pan,put cauliflower,capsicum ,garlic and onions .spread it
- Add turmeric and chilli powder,mix well
- Then add enough salt and oil mix well
- Now cook in low medium heat with occasional stirring.
- Do not cover the pan,becauze cauliflower will ooze more water and it become soggy .
- Fry it nicely without covering ,it will take about 10-12minutes only.
- Now the yummy fry is ready if u want add chopped coriander leaves and turn off the stove.
- Tasty and perfect side dish for variety rice,curd rice,dosa and chapathi also