- chicken 1Lb (i used boneless breast chicken)
- onion 1 finely chopped
- crushed pepper 50gm
- dry red chillies 2no.s
- chilli powder 1 tsp
- turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- ginger-garlic paste 2tsp
- curry leaves 2twigs
- cashew nuts 10no.s
- fennel seeds 1tsp
- thick yoghurt 1tsp
- limejuice half lime
- garam masal powder 1tsp
- coriander powder 1tsp
- garam masala 1/2 tsp
- salt as neede
- oil tbs
- Cut and clean the chicken.
- Then marinate the chicken with youghurt,1/2 tsp fennel seeds,cashew nuts,turmeric powder,chilli powder,ginger garlic paste,garam masala,lime juice,few curry leaves and coriander powder.
- Mix it well and keep it aside for 30-40minutes
- Then heat oil in a pan.Add fennel seeds ,when they pop add red chillies,curry leaves and chopped onions
- Fry the onions until they turn golden brown
- Now add the marinated chicken . stir fry it till the raw smell goes.
- Then sprinkle little water and close it with a lid .
- Cook till the chicken gets tender
- open the lid and fry nicely and then add the crushed pepper to the chicken
- Saute well and add coriander leaves (optional)
- Now the fresh pepper chicken is ready.