- Seedless Dates/Pitted Dates 6-7no.s
- Low Fat milk 6oz
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Water 2 oz
- Boil the milk and put the dates and soak it for about 10 minutes.
- In US we get pasteurized milk, so no need to boil ,simply take a microwave safe container add dates and milk to it.
- Heat them for about 3minutes high(based on ur microwave power settings).
- Doing so, is to get soft and mushy dates.Allow to cool for sometime and,
- Remove the dates and put in a blender along with sugar.
- When it is blended well add milk and run for few seconds .
- Dates juice is ready to serve with ice cubes or as such.