- Beans 1cup
- Onion 1 small size (finely chopped)
- ginger small piece (crush it with maththu)
- Garlic 1 clove (crush it with maththu)
- mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- chana dal 1/2 tsp
- urad dal 1/2 tsp
- curry leaves few
- coriander leaves few
- chilli powder 1/2 - 1 tsp
- turmeric powder pinch
- salt as needed
- oil 2 tsp
- Soak beans for atleast 4-5 hrs, after that pressure cook it for 1-2 whistles.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a small pan ,add mustard seeds when it pop add channa and urad dal
- let them turn golden brown.
- Now add chopped onions,crushed ginger-garlic,curry leaves (sprinkle some salt)
- Saute till the onion turns light golden color
- Now add the cooked beans ,salt ,turmeric powder n chilli powder
- Mix and stir fry it well.
- Lastly add chopped coriander leaves and serve it hot as a evening snack.