- boiled eggs 4 no.s
- pepper 50gm (freshly grounded)
- salt as needed
- oil 2 tspn
- Boil the eggs for 12-15min. Cool it and remove the shell.
- Cut in to half n keep aside
- Take a small bowl and mix grounded pepper with salt and few drops of oil .
- Now using a spoon carefully spread the pepper mixture on the eggs and stir fry it on the tawa
- .Fry on both the sides add some more oil and pepper while frying.
- do not fry the boiled eggs for longtime .
- It goes well with biryani , variety rice and with rasam sadham also.