These savory muffins are perfect for breakfast along with some milk n fruits. I just halved the recipe and later worried. Yes, these were so addictive and i couldn't stop with one :) Try this at home, these would definitely be a great start to your day :) Now to the recipe..
- All Purpose Flour 1 cup
- Garlic 2 cloves(finely chopped)
- Parsley 2 tbsp(i used flakes)
- Green chilli 3 no.s(finely chopped)
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Baking powder 1/2 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/2 cup
- Egg 1 no.(break n pour it to a bowl mix well n keep aside)
- Mozzarella Cheese 1/2 cup(shredded)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add flour,garlic, parsley, chilli, baking powder,salt and combine everything well.
- Then add shredded cheese and mix well.
- Now take a medium sized bowl, add milk, melted butter,half of the egg mixture,mix well.
- Then add this milk-butter-egg mixture to the flour and gently mix everything well.
- And now fill the lined muffin cups 2/3 with the mix.
- Bake it for 17-20 minutes or until top turns light golden brown.
Instead green chillies you can also use chilli flakes.
If u are using 2 cups of flour use one whole egg.
Sending this recipe to the events, Bake Fest # 2 Happening Here initiated byVardhini, Radhika's Lets Cook Series ~ Baked Goodies, and Nupur's New year New Dish. and Khushi's Bake from your heart. and also to Midweek Fiesta # 8 @ Food Corner