- Cauliflower 1 medium sized(cut in to 2" florets)
- Carrot 2 no.s (sliced)
- Onion red or yellow 1medium size(sliced)
- Corn Flour 2-3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Curry Powder 1 and 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro/Parsley 2 tbsp(finely chopped)
- Olive Oil 2-3 tsp
- Mint leaves 1 and 1/2 tsp(crushed - i used dry mint)
- Crushed Chili Flakes 2 tsp
- Garlic 3fat cloves (crushed)
- Pepper powder to taste
- Chop cauliflower in to bite sized florets and then in a large skillet add 5-6 cups of water,add pinch of salt and bring it to boil.
- Once it starts boiling add the chopped florets and switch off the stove.
- Leave it in hot water for 3-4 minutes and then drain using colander and wash the florets with cold water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degree Fahrenheit and Line a baking tray with heavy duty aluminum foil paper and keep aside.
- After that drain the florets completely and spread it in a clean dry kitchen towel and wipe all the moisture and keep aside.
- Take a small mixing bowl, add oil,chili flakes,garlic,pepper and mix well.
- Now in another mixing bowl, add drained n wiped cauliflower florets,carrot,onion, mint, corn flour and salt...toss well.
- And then add the oil mixture and toss well.
- After that spread the cauliflower carrot mint mixture to the lined tray and Bake it for 20-25 minutes.After 15 minutes remove the tray from oven and now sprinkle the curry powder evenly(this is optional) give a gentle stir and again bake it for another 10 minutes or until the carrot n cauliflower turn s crisp and done.
- That's it Minty Roasted Carrots Cauliflower ready. Serve as an accompaniment of your choice or simply start munching the warm crispy vegetables as a healthy snack.