- Apple Pear/Asian Pear 1 no.(cut in to cubes)
- Dates 4-5 pitted
- Milk 1 cup cold milk and 1/2 cup (i used low fat milk)
- Honey 1/4 tsp or to taste
- Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp
- Take 1/2 cup milk add dates and microwave it for 2 minutes and left it for 15 minutes.(this helps to soften the dates n to cook lightly)
- Wash and cut apple pear in to bite size pieces and keep ready.
- Now in blender add cut pieces of apple pear ,boiled dates,vanilla essence and honey blend it until it becomes smooth paste.
- Then add remaining milk and 1 cup cold milk and blend completely.
- That's it...Serve with ice cubes or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.I Enjoyed as such, it tasted Delicious!!
If u want you can filter it using a strainer and serve it.but i think its not necessary drink with whole nutrition.
Adjust milk according to desired consistency thick/thin.
add honey to taste , above mentioned quantity will give a perfect taste.
Sending this recipe to the event, Vardhini's New U event .