Broccoli is one of our favorite vegetable. My kids too love this a lot and often make Broccoli stir Fry and Oven Roasted Broccoli . For a change this time, i tried baking them with all Indian Masalas, that was also really so spicy and flavorful. We had this with Sambar and curd rice . I like to munch these crispy and masala Broccoli as such and finish the plate in one go, yep it was so yummy and healthy...Now to the recipe..
- Broccoli 2 Medium sized crowns
- Olive Oil 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- chilli Powder 1 tsp or to taste
- Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Amchur powder a pinch
- Parsley/Cilantro 2 tsp (finely chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Wash and cut broccoli in to small florets ,drain well and keep ready.
- Now take a wide bow, add broccoli and salt toss well.
- Then add othe masala/spice powder toss everything well and lastly add olive oil and stir well.
- Sprinkle cilantro, mix everything well and keep ready.
- Now take a baking tray,line with aluminum foil and grease it with few drops of olive oil and then spread the prepared broccoli florets and bake it for 15-20 minutes or until it done.
- After 10 minutes remove the tray from oven and toss gently and set back to oven and proceed baking till done.
- Thats it...simple and tasty Baked Masala Broccoli is done.
I am happy to send this to the event, Bake Fest # 2 Happening Here started by Vardhini.