Mango Strawberry Popsicle RecipePrep Time : 10 minutes : Cook Time : NilRest Time : 6 hoursMakes 6 PopsicleIngredients
- 1½ cups mango, peeled and roughly chopped, seeds removed
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1-2 tbsp simple syrup
- 6 ice-pop sticks
- First blend chopped mango chunks into smooth puree and keep aside.
- Add sliced strawberries to a blender jar and blend to a smooth puree and transfer to a bowl, add syrup, lemon juice stir well.
- Also chop 2 strawberries into fine pieces and keep ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add mango puree, simply syrup, little lemon juice and stir well.
- For layered Mango Strawberry Popsicle:
- First pour the mango puree into half of Popsicle mold and cover with its lid and set in the freezer for 1 hour.
- After the mango layer has set, then remove the mold from freezer and pour the strawberry puree and cover with its lid and let it freeze for 6 hours.
- You can also do first layer as strawberry, then mango, then strawberry.
If using sugar, blend it along with the fruit chunks.
Like the same way, you can make mango watermelon Popsicle, mango peach Popsicle or with any desired fruit combo.