Paneer Burfi RecipePreparation Time : 5-10 minutes | Cooking Time : 10-12 minutesRecipe Category : Sweets | Recipe Cuisine : IndianMakes : 8 Burfis
- Fresh Paneer 1 cup
- Milk Mawa Powder / Milk Powder 1/2 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Ghee/Butter 1 tbsp + 1/4 tsp to grease the plate
- Cardamom Powder a pinch
- Slivered Almonds or nuts for garnishing
- In a blender/mixie jar, add grated or crumbled paneer, mawa or milk powder, sugar and pulse it for few seconds.
- Then heat non-stick pan, add butter or ghee when its melted add ground paneer-mawa-sugar mixture.
- And stir well and cook in medium heat for 10 minutes or until the mixtures turns smooth and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- To check the right consistency, wet your fingers and touch a small portion from the laddle and try rolling if it rolls and turn non-sticky then turn off the stove and
- pour the mixture to a greased plate, using a spoon flatten it evenly to a rectangle or square shape.
- Soon top it with chopped nuts or slivered almonds, press gently.
- When its still warm slice it.
- Once it cooled completely remove the slices and serve.
- This Paneer Burfi stays good in room temperature for 4 -5 days or you can refrigerate it for 10 days, Once i refrigerated it for 2 weeks in a ziplock.
Milk Mawa Powder is availbale in Indian Grocery store. If not, you can use full fat milk powder.
Try to Use Fresh Paneer.
Cook in low-medium heat, i burnt it little that's why the burfis are slightly brownish.
Keep stirring the entire cook time.
Use non stick or ceramic pans.