- Cooked Rice 2 cups (i used Basmati Rice)
- Grated Raw Mango 1 cup
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Ginger 1 tsp (finely chopped)
- Dry Red chilli 2 no.s(broken)
- Salt to taste
- Oil 2-3 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
- Urad Dal 1 tsp
- Chana Dal 1tsp
- Peanuts 2 tsp
- Curry Leaves 1 sprig
- Cook rice and spread it a plate and allow to cool.
- Wash and peel mango skin and grate it using vegetable grater. Chop ginger and keep everything ready.
- Now Heat oil in a pan, when it gets heated add mustard seeds and wait till it splutter, then add peanuts and roast till golden brown and add channa dal and urad dal and fry till light golden brown
- Then add ginger, dry red chilli, curry leaves and stir fry well and add grated mango and turmeric powder and stir fry for a minute, do not saute for long time.
- After that add cooked and cooled rice, enough salt and stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- That's it..Tangy & tasty Mango Rice ready. Serve With fryums or potato fry.