- Broccoli 1 medium size(cut in to bite size florets)
- Garlic 2 cloves(finely chopped)
- Pepper powder to taste
- Salt to taste
- Bread crumbs 2-3 tsp
- Extra virgin Olive oil 2 tsp
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit .
- Wash n drain the cur broccoli florets and add to a bowl.
- Add finely chopped garlic,pepper,salt n bread crumbs.
- Toss everything along with olive oil and spread them in a oven safe baking tray/plate.
- Bake it for 12-15 minutes or until broccoli turns light crisp n tender.