Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 15 minutes or less
Serves : 2 generouslyIngredients
- Pasta/Macaroni 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 medium(thinly sliced)
- Broccoli 1/2 cup (chopped florets)
- Chilli Powder 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder 1/4 tsp
- Soy Sauce 1/2 - 1 tsp(optional)
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1/2 tbsp
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Cook Pasta as per the package instruction and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, when it gets heated add turmeric powder and chilli powder let it sizzle then add onions and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- After that add broccoli florets and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- And then add soy sauce and stir fry another one minute and add cooked pasta and stir fry for 1-2 minutes or until pasta get coated with all spices and onions.
- Once done..switch off the stove and garnish pasta with finely chopped cilantro.
- That's it...Simple & tasty Broccoli Pasta ready. Serve hot.
Here i used shell pasta you can use any desired pasta/macaroni.
Instead of broccoli you can also use sliced carrots/capsicum or any desired veggies.
If you like you can also add 2-3 tbsp tomato sauce after sauteing onions.
This is off to Priya's Vegan Thursday Event and Vardhini's Dish It Out Event - Light Dinners happening @ A Bowl of Curry.