The Gourmet Seven April Edition under theme Summer Drinks. Because of my health issue i couldn't able to post that time and every time i kept postponing for one or the other reason. But that was also for a good reason i think, Yup that time i was not feeling well and the pictures were also not much impressive n inviting. Now after seeing so many mango recipes in the blogosphere i was tempted n made this drink today n clicked again. Hope i clicked well this time :)
I like mint touch in any fruit drink n with mango mint suits very well and this is on the perfect drink for Hot Sunny days. Very simple and easy to make. The original recipe calls for canned mango drink but here i used fresh mango pulp. Do give it a try, am sure you will love it!!
This Mango Mint Sparkler was adapted from Epicurious.com
Friends, a friendly reminder that Spicy Treats' Show Me Your HITS - Series # 5 under Beets & Carrots Theme is happening @ Anusha's Tomato Blues. My Heart felt thanks to everyone who supported My event for the past series and also i request you all to continue the same. So Plz do drop by Anusha's space to know more about the event and send in all your HITS recipes with Carrots & Beets.
And also i am inviting guests to host my event if anyone interested plz checkout the HITS event schedule page and leave a comment or drop me a mail.Thanks!!
Now to the recipe....
- Fresh Riped Mango 1no.(peeled, chopped n pureed)or 1 and 1/2 cup mango puree
- Water 1/2 cup
- Mint 2 sprigs
- Sugar/Honey to taste
- Fresh Lime Juice 2-3 tsp
- Sparkling water/Soda 1cup
- First , wash n peel the mango and roughly chop it and blend to a smooth puree with water n sugar.
- In a pitcher, add lime juice n crushed mint leaves and mix well.
- Then add mango puree to the lime juice -mint leaves mixture and stir well and leave it refrigerated for 1 hour or more.
- After refrigeration, filter the mango juice using strainer and pour in to the serving glasses and top it with sparkling water and Enjoy!!
- If u want add some crushed ice or ice cubes.