Today we are in 15th edition of Blog Hop Wednesday, and for this week i am paired with the Master/Founder of Blog Hop Wednesday - Radhika. This time i decided to Bake something from her space and chosen "Eggless Banana Loaf" . This recipe was very easy and eggless version of banana bread. Simply i tried her recipe with Whole Wheat flour and replaced butter with olive oil. It just come out really good but except the burnt Top :( Its due to the over ripe bananas and also i set alarm for 30 minutes but i didn't get the alarm n finally ran to open by the burning smell. I was so upset to see the top but the inner part n overall bread was so soft n delicious. So cut the burnt part n enjoyed the remaining and also managed to clicks few pictures with the slices. Ok now to the recipe...
- Whole Wheat Flour 1 cup
- All Purpose Flour 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1/2 cup
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Baking Soda 1 tsp
- Banana 2 large or 1 cup mashed banana
- Oil/Butter 3 tbsp
- Fresh Yogurt/Curd 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Extract 1/2 tsp
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Almonds 1/2 cup(chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit and coat the loaf pan with Non stick Cooking Spray or apply butter n keep ready.
- Sift Flour,salt n baking soda to a mixing bowl,stir well.
- Now mix sugar n yogurt untill it dissovles completely, then add milk,vanilla,oil and mashed banana and mix everthing well.
- After that, to this liquid mixture add the sifted flour and combine gently.(but i did in reverse,add the liquid mixture to the dry ingredients)
- Now stir in almonds or any desired nuts/dry fruits and then pour the batter to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake it for 30-35 minutes or until done.(test by inserting toothpick/knife to the pan n it should come out clean).
- That's it...Allow the banana loaf to cool in wire rack then Slice n Enjoy with any desired spread or as such.
Happy to send this recipe to Blog Hop Wednesday~Week 15, Show Me Your HITS~Fiber Rich Foods Happening Here,Vardhini's Bake Fest # 5 Happening @ Sizzling Tastebuds and to Radhika's I Love Baking n also to Priya's Fast Food Not Fat Food Hosting by Uma.