Today's recipe is simple but healthy, low calorie Milkshake with Apple and blueberries. This is aother delicious n healthy combo. I love all kinds of berries n this blueberries comes first. This is one small not good looking fruit but loaded with lots n lots of micronutrients, Vitamins, and also rich in antioxidants n dietary fiber. When apples n blueberries put together turned out to a awesome n delectable combo. If u haven't tried this combo so far plz give it a try. Instead of Vanilla ice cream i used low fat milk n vanilla imitation. Apple gives the dense n creamy texture n vanilla flavor with milk all combined together to a yummy milkshake w/o icecream. The recipe as follows...
- Blueberry 1/4 cup
- Apple 1 medium sized (roughly chopped)
- Honey 1 tsp or to taste
- chilled Milk 1 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/4 tsp(optional)
- Wash blueberries and drain well and keep ready.
- Peel apples (i use to do because of its wax coating) and roughly chop n keep ready.
- In a blender, add cut apples, blueberries,honey and 1-2 tsp of milk and puree it.
- Then add remaining milk,vanilla and blend completely.
- That's it...Pour it to the serving glasses. Serve with crushed ices/whipped cream/marshmallows.
Sending this to the events, Kalyani's Kitchen Chronicles - Summer Splash hosting by Me, Beat the Heat @ My Cook Book, Ramya's abc series - Fruit Fiesta.