- Pasta/Macroni 1 cup ( i used elbow pasta)
- Onion 1 medium sliced
- Tomato 1/2 cut in length wise
- Mushroom 1/2 cup (striped)
- Carrot 1/4 cup(striped)
- Ginger 2" piece(finely chopped)
- Garlic 3 cloves(finely chopped)
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Coriander powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder 1/4 tsp
- Mustard seeds 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tbsp
- Fennel seeds 2 tsp
- In a large vessel,boil 3-4 cups of water,to it add few drops of oil and bring to boil,when starts boiling add 1 cup of pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes of till gets soft n cooked .And then drain the cooked pasta n wash it in cold water and allow to drain completely n keep aside.
- Heat a pan n dry roast the fennel seeds for a minute n then powder it little coarsely n keep aside.
- Heat a tbsp of oil in a pan and add mustard seeds n allow it to splutter.
- Then add finely chopped ginger n garlic and fry lightly ,then add sliced onion and saute it for 1 minute.
- Now add carrot n mushroom and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- After that add tomato n all dry powders stir well and fry till raw smell of the masala leaves.
- Then add roasted fennel seeds powder and stir fry for a minute and 1/4 cup of water ,enough salt n bring to boil and when it starts boiling add some chopped cilantro n cooked pasta and keep stirring in high heat for 1-2 minutes or till the excess water drains completely.
- Lastly add some finely chopped cilantro n mix well.
- Thats it..Spicy Mushroom Pasta is ready to serve.