Hope some of my friends remember the below picture(last collage last pic) which shared on Facebook few weeks back. The pasta and tomato was arranged by my lil' one and he was taking pictures with my old P&S camera. I was stunned to see his presentation mind and felt proud too.
Recipe Source : The Pioneer Woman
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 20-25 minutes
- Any Pasta 8 oz / 1/2 lb( i used tri colour Radiatori Pata)
- Tomato Sauce 1 cup
- Heavy Cream 1/3 cup or 1/2 cup
- Onion 1 medium(finely chopped)
- Garlic 1 clove(finely chopped)
- Fresh Rosemary 1/2 tsp (finely chopped, optional)
- Fresh Parsley 1 tbsp(finely chopped, i used dried one)
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1/4 tsp
- Grated Parmesan or Romano Cheese 1 tbsp or to taste
- Oil 1 /2 tbsp
- Cook Pasta as per package instruction and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, when its heated add finely chopped garlic, then onions and saute until onion turns translucent.
- Then add rosemary and stir well.
- After that add tomato sauce, sugar and cook in medium heat till it thickens and oil floats on top.
- Then add cream and combine well and let it cook for a minute.
- Now add cooked pasta, fresh parsley and mix well.
- Lastly add grated cheese mix well and serve hot.
- That's it...Delicious Pasta in Tomato Cream sauce ready. If desired add some more grated cheese before serving.
You can use any tomato sauce or marinara sauce.
To make it little spicy add chilli flakes or crushed pepper in the end.