Here in WI its still warm Winter only but I started making summer drinks for My Summer Splash event :) Last week when i searched for some mocktails/summer drinks i got to know more interesting mocktail recipes. In the line, first coming Orange Mocktail from Sharmis Passion. This is really really so refreshing and yummy drink. A perfect thirst quencher too, one of the best drink for Summer. I little tweaked or i could say adjusted with my available ingredients. For this recipe, i used fresh Navel Oranges and Lemon Soda(Sprite) both turned amazingly so good and we enjoyed it. My kids were so attracted by the color and especially the straw :) And Yesterday many of you also liked it r?!... i bought it in Dollar Tree, Easter Collections.
- Fresh Orange Juice 1 cup ( 3 oranges)
- Lemon Soda (Sprite) 1/4 cup
- Water 1/4 cup
- Sugar 1 tsp (i didn't add sugar, still it tasted so good)
- Crushed ice - As needed
While taking pictures, The Sun God was Playing Hide N Seek :) its dull and again shines brightly but somehow i managed to take some pictures n i liked my pictures more, that's y more pictures today...Hope U too like it :)
- Wash oranges thoroughly, then cut in to two halves and squeeze using juicer and filter the juice alone using tea filter.
- Add water n sugar now mix well, then add soda stir well.
- That's it..Pour in to the serving glasses and serve with crushed ice.
- Decorate with Lemon slice.
I am happy to send this recipe to the events, Kalyani's Kitchen Chronicle - Summer Splash Happening Here , Ramya's abc series - Fruit Fiesta, Beat the Heat happening @ My Cook Book, Sobha' Just 4 Fun. and to the event Summer Spirit happening @ Tomato Blues.
If u don't have lemon soda, you can use fresh lemon juice 1-2 tbsp.
Adjust sugar/soda based on the sweetness n sour of oranges, the oranges i used was sweet n less sour n lemon soda matches perfectly.