JackFruit Chia Smoothie RecipePrep Time : 10-15 minutes | Cook Time : nilRecipe Category : Smoothie/Cold BeverageServes 1 generously
- Ripe Jackfruit 6 or 7 no.(remove seeds and roughly chopped)
- Banana 1 small or 1/2
- Chia Seed 2 tsp(soaked in 1/4 cup water or tender coconut water)
- Tender Coconut Water 1/2 - 3/4 cup(or adjust to desired consistency)
- Sugar or honey to taste
- Ice cubes few,optional
- I prefer to use soaked chia seeds in smoothies but you can skip soaking the seeds.
- Blend all the ingredients together till smooth and frothy.
- Pour into serving glass and enjoy !
Soaking chia seeds in fresh tender coconut water is optional but it sure gives nice taste and flavor.
If you don't get chia seeds, skip it.
To the above recipe, you can also add 1/2 of a ripe mango too.
I used fresh tender coconut water(Ilaneer).