Mango Mousse RecipePrep Time : 10 minutes | Cook Time : NilResting Time : 30 minutesRecipe Source : A Kaledioscopic Dream | Recipe Category : DessertsServes 3
- Mango Puree 1 and 1/2 cup
- Heavy Whipping Cream 1 cup
- Sugar 1 tbsp*
- I usually keep the bowl and whip hook in freezer for minimum 30-40 minutes before use.
- Take heavy cream in a chilled bowl and whip it to soft peaks.
- Then add Mango Puree and fold it gently.
- Once mixed well refrigerate it for minimum 30 minutes and just before serving top it with some fresh Mango chunks or garnish with any desired nuts or use mango puree on top.
*Sugar - I used sweetened mango pulp so i added only one tbsp sugar, if using fresh add 2-3 tbsp or to your taste.
Do not beat cream for long time, just soft peak is enough.
After adding mango puree, gently fold it and don't mix then the whipped cream will loose the airy and soft texture.
This Mango Mousse keeps well in fridge for 2-3 days.
so creamy mango mouse.,. Love it just 3 ingredients.. AmazingReplyDelete
Thts mouthwatering. Love the presentation.ReplyDelete
Looks super delicious Sangee..This and the nutella mousse e in my to do listReplyDelete
Yummmy!! and love your presentation :)ReplyDelete
I am drooling at the sight of this super delicious mousse... really good...ReplyDelete
Delicious mousse. Perfect for the summer and mango season...ReplyDelete
perfect for this Mango seasonReplyDelete
Creamy mouse.... luv the clicks Sangee, looks awesome!ReplyDelete
Tempting mouse which is my favReplyDelete
Simple and nice .. love all the mango dessertsReplyDelete
Its a visual treat Sangee!!ReplyDelete
Thanks for sharing this, perfect for the coming season :)ReplyDelete
Made this desert on weekend for friends getogether and it turned very well. Using mango purée makes it a breeze to prepare the whole thing. Thank youReplyDelete